What attitude do I have?

 There are many differences in attitude in everyday life. Here are several possible answers. It is not my desire to say what is right or what is wrong. The alternatives that follow are occasions for doubting. Doubting doesn't hurt.


I wake up in the morning:

How nice, I'm still alive!


Oh my God, another day awaits me ... let's hope it goes well.




A person misbehaves with me:

It happens, after all we are a species that has learned little and badly to manage rage.


It's intolerable!




We have a flat tire twice in the same day:

The random distribution also presents accumulations of events. It can happen. But tonight I have dinner with pizza, to compensate.


Is not tolerable! How is it possible!?


See also here.





Why am I staying alive?

What else should I do?


To have fun as long as I can.




I have a problem:

I will look for a culprit.


I will look for a solution.




Disappointing the expectations of others:

It should be avoided, absolutely.


It's as normal as breathing.




Whatever your answers, happy sailing in this strange sea we call "life".

Good luck!!!

Commenti